On July 18th, 2011 I will set out to move to South Korea to meet up with my good friend and amigo Steve Muzik. Being Stephen and Steven, we are Steve Squared. Mainly this blog is to keep my family and friends privy to the adventures and shenanigans I will be getting into in Asia.

"Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. And yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, an afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you cannot conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four, or five times more? Perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless..."

See everybody in a few years, peace, love, and rock and roll.


Friday, July 29, 2011

Some Overdue Pics


This is Seoul out the window of my train heading to my new job in Jochiwon.


This is my main class, left to right: quiet Cindy, chatty Sunny, myself, brilliant John, Ramona being a little punk, wacky Jason, and of course James.



A pretty typical street in Korea, except normally there is way more people than this.


I brought Dinosaur Eggs from America, they are these little capsules that dissolve and little sponge dinosaurs grow and pop out of them. I gave them to my kids, because we whipped everybody's ass in the big camp speech contest, whoop, and the dino eggs blew their minds apart. They just huddled together like this and watched them hatch for like 20 sweet beautiful minutes of peace and quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Love it dude! Keep it coming.
    Send the good pictures to my email

    ReplyDelete